Public Property Management Division
- Renting, lease renewal, lease transfer and succession of the leaseholder of municipal properties.
- Sales, donations, developments and exchanges of municipal properties; issuance of approved documents for usage rights of municipal lands.
- Inspections of municipal properties; settlements of illegally occupied municipal properties.
- Levying and collections of the rent and usage compensations for municipal properties.
- Compilation of all municipal property reports.
- Approval of scrapped, dismantled, lost and damaged municipal properties.
- Examinations of the municipal properties operated by the subordinate agencies and schools.
- Dealing with matters of judicial lawsuits of municipal properties.
- Handling other municipal property affairs.
Publisher:Finance and Local Tax Bureau, Tainan City
Update time： 2018-05-17 15:37:00