Treasury Disbursement Division
- Supervision of centralized payments; Affairs related to the payment vouchers received from the subordinate agencies and schools:
- Registration and cross-examination of all payment bills.
- Verifying the renewal of signature cards for the payment vouchers.
- Approval, numbering, registration and account reporting of the payment vouchers.
- Claiming, custody, registration and account reporting of blank city treasury checks.
- Signing, sending, poste restante(general delivery) and custody of city treasury checks.
- Loss reports, stop payments, reissue, renewal and cancellations of city treasury checks.
- Handling other treasury disbursement affairs.
- Cashier Affairs:
- Collection and payment of the NHI fees for civil servants, government employees & school staff insurances and civil servant pensions & consolation funds.
- Collection of the charges and fees, grants, checks, bank drafts and contribution benefits.
- Reporting all kinds of income, payments of withholding income taxes; production of withholding certificates.
- Collection of bid bonds, warranty bonds and security bonds; deposits and returns of collateral; production of uniform receipts.
- Issuance of special account checks and production of differential reports.
Publisher:Finance and Local Tax Bureau, Tainan City
Update time： 2018-05-17 15:37:00